BEST HOTEL Front Desk Job Ever
$30,000 – $33,000 a year
Job Type: Full-time
NOT just another hotel job! #BestJobEver
Full time (40 hours), flex schedule, days, evenings, overnight
NO PREMIUMS to employee, spouse or qualified dependents up to 26! And amazingly low deductibles and high coverage levels! This means big $$ back in your pocket!
Paid Time Off
A whopping 10 days, 13 holidays, 3 personal days and 12 sick days your first year!
Not only do you get an IRAP plan but also a Pension! Plus, 401K available for your own contribution. More $$ for your future.
Too many to list, but how about one meal in our Dining Room per shift. More $$ in your pocket!
At MCC, we are not just another hotel. We are a culture and a closely knit team. We believe in respect for our customers and our employees, in openness and honesty, and more importantly, no drama! This is why many of our employees have been on the team for 5, 10, 15 even over 20 years!
There is no other hotel and conference center like the Maritime Conference Center for employee retention, providing a positive workplace experience, and where customer come back again and again! Over 80% of our customer base is repeat business.
If hospitality is in your blood, you are in the right place. But we have only two catches to land your next best job ever – you like to have fun and you have hotel front desk experience. We want the best of the best for our customers and our team. Is that you?
Now the required stuff:
This position has a flex schedule geared to cover the business needs of a 24-hour hotel.
MAJOR DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES
RESERVATIONS AND FRONT DESK:
- Pre-block guest rooms based on available floors.
- Assist with sales/upkeep of the retail outlet.
- Deliver VIP Welcome Amenities to guest rooms.
- Check guests in and out and assign proper credentials.
- Check to make sure all financial data, customer information data, and proper form of payment/posting information is correct.
- Ensure that all relevant information is blogged on the Front Desk Daily Shift Blog in MS Teams.
- Take reservations over the phone.
- Work with off-site hotels during oversell conditions.
- Make certain front desk and front office areas remain neat and tidy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years Hotel Front Desk Experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, Hospitality systems and POS systems.
- Ability to lift packages up to 50 pounds. Ability to walk quickly, and for long distances due to size of facility. Assist with guest private functions as directed by OM.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be capable of providing quality service to hotel guests.
- Personable and outgoing, pleasant phone demeanor.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to connect with guests positively.
- Able to complete fire training and CPR courses.
Take a peek at The Maritime Conference Center www.mccbwi.org
For immediate consideration send your resume in confidence to [email protected]
This position WILL fill! This opportunity doesn’t come often!