Did you know?
MITAGS provides discounts at our east coast campus hotel provider, Maritime Conference Center, for students scheduled for multiple weeks of training.
Our all-inclusive rates mean no surprises. They include a private room, all meals and snacks during class breaks, internet and swimming pool access, use of the fitness center, recreation room, and laundry, gratuities, and taxes.
(Ask us about room sharing.)
Please confirm current lodging rates and room availability with admissions when scheduling your training.
Official hotel provider of MITAGS
REASONS TO STAY
Free Wi-fi Offered in All Rooms
All of our students have access to quiet study areas; even after hours.
All meals are included and we offer a wide variety and selection.
Movie theater located within walking distance.
We offer a complimentry shuttle service to and from BWI airport. Call for info: (866) 900-3517
Teacher Availability After Hours
Fully equiped exercise facilities within walking distance.
Bar Located on Campus
Discounts for longer stays
Lots of Local Activities for the Kids:
- The Maryland Zoo
- The National Aquarium
- Port Discovery
- Renaissance Festival (in season)
- Pump It Up Play Park
- The Maryland Science Center
Great Local Restaurants:
- Fogo de Chao
- Hard Rock Cafe
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Phillips Seafood
- Panera Bread
- G&M Restaurant (famous for their crab cakes!)
- And More Located at the Inner Harbor
- Power Plant Live
- Baltimore Comedy Factory
- Camden Yards
- M&T Bank Stadium
- 1st Mariner Arena
- Our campus offers pet friendly facilities so that you can bring your pets along for those extended training sessions.
- Large areas located around campus offer a safe environment for pets to run and play.
- Designated bathroom areas are available that include convenient bags for cleanup.
- Please read our pet policy by clicking here.