Did you know?
MITAGS provides discounts at our east coast campus hotel provider, Maritime Conference Center, for students scheduled for multiple weeks of training.
Our all-inclusive rates mean no surprises. They include a private room, all meals and snacks during class breaks, internet and swimming pool access, use of the fitness center, recreation room, and laundry, gratuities, and taxes.
(Ask us about room sharing.)
Rates are current as of January 1, 2019. We do our best to keep this site updated; however, rates listed are subject to change without notice and are subject to availability. Please confirm current lodging rates and room availability with admissions when scheduling your training.
Official hotel provider of MITAGS
In line with GSA pricing for Anne Arundel County, Maryland, the standard rates for students staying on site for 9 nights or less are as follows:
Standard Rates for Stays of 1 to 9 Nights:
- $195.00 per night year round
Discounted Rates For Long-Term Stays:
- $178.00 per night for 10 to 19 consecutive nights
- $170.00 per night for 20 to 89 consecutive nights
- $144.00 per night for 90 plus consecutive nights
MITAGS student rates reflected above are for students registered within MITAGS courses only. Rates listed are subject to change and based on availability.
REASONS TO STAY
Free Wi-fi Offered in All Rooms
All of our students have access to quiet study areas; even after hours.
All meals are included and we offer a wide variety and selection.
Movie theater located within walking distance.
We offer a complimentry shuttle service to and from BWI airport. Call for info: (866) 900-3517
Teacher Availability After Hours
Fully equiped exercise facilities within walking distance.
Bar Located on Campus
Discounts for longer stays
Lots of Local Activities for the Kids:
- The Maryland Zoo
- The National Aquarium
- Port Discovery
- Reassance Festival (in season)
- Pump It Up Play Park
- The Maryland Science Center
Great Local Restaurants:
- Fogo de Chao
- Hard Rock Cafe
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Phillips Seafood
- Panera Bread
- GM Crab Cakes
- and More Located at the Inner Harbor
- Power Plant Live
- Baltimore Comedy Factory
- Camden Yards
- M&T Bank Stadium
- 1st Mariner Arena
- Our campus offers pet friendly facilities so that you can bring your pets along for those extended training sessions.
- Large areas located around campus offer a safe environment for pets to run and play.
- Designated bathroom areas are available that include convenient bags for cleanup.
- Please read our pet policy by clicking here.