MITAGS continuously seeks individuals who are leaders in their field that possess the core competencies and values listed within our Mission Statement. Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/M/F/H/V)
MITAGS currently has openings for the following positions:
The Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies (MITAGS) exist:
- To enhance the professionalism of mariners through the development of quality maritime leadership, training, education, and safety programs.
The Maritime Conference Center at BWI (MCCBWI) exists:
- To provide the most productive and efficient adult education and meeting environment in the greater Baltimore-Washington area.
- Combine the strengths of the academic and conference operations to provide exemplary service to our students, stakeholders, and the maritime industry.
- Offer our expertise to assist clients in meeting the challenges of the ever-changing business environment.
- Foster a “can do” organizational culture that is based on merit, positive employee/management relationships, and diversity.
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of stakeholders. Acts with the customer in mind to establish/maintain an effective relationship and trust.
- Integrity and Trust – Recognized as an individual who can provide the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner.
- Functional/Technical Skills – Has the knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of performance.
- Self Development – Adapts to change and is personally committed to personal growth. Understands that different situations may call for different skills and approaches. Deploys strengths and works to compensate for weaknesses and limits.
- Action Oriented – Strong work ethic, willing to seize opportunities and act to add value to the organization.
Please continue to check back regularly for future employment opportunities.
Please email or send resumes and/or applications to:
MITAGS Human Resources Department
692 Maritime Blvd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland 21090