MITAGS and the Maritime Conference Center continuously seek individuals who are leaders in their field that possess the core competencies and values listed within our Mission Statement. Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/M/F/H/V)
MITAGS-MCC currently has openings for the following positions:
The Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies (MITAGS) exist:
- To enhance the professionalism of mariners through the development of quality maritime leadership, training, education, and safety programs.
The Maritime Conference Center at BWI (MCCBWI) exists:
- To provide the most productive and efficient adult education and meeting environment in the greater Baltimore-Washington area.
- Combine the strengths of the academic and conference operations to provide exemplary service to our students, stakeholders, and the maritime industry.
- Offer our expertise to assist clients in meeting the challenges of the ever-changing business environment.
- Foster a “can do” organizational culture that is based on merit, positive employee/management relationships, and diversity.
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of stakeholders. Acts with the customer in mind to establish/maintain an effective relationship and trust.
- Integrity and Trust – Recognized as an individual who can provide the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner.
- Functional/Technical Skills – Has the knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of performance.
- Self Development – Adapts to change and is personally committed to personal growth. Understands that different situations may call for different skills and approaches. Deploys strengths and works to compensate for weaknesses and limits.
- Action Oriented – Strong work ethic, willing to seize opportunities and act to add value to the organization.
Please continue to check back regularly for future employment opportunities.
Please email or send resumes and/or applications to:
MITAGS Human Resources Department
692 Maritime Blvd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland 21090
Port of Baltimore “Thinkport” Website – Promoting Maritime Careers
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
MITAGS-MCC admits students of any race, color, national origin and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color national origin and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other school-administered programs. In addition, it does not discriminate against students on the basis of religion (creed), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran/military status, genetic information, political ideology, citizenship or immigration status, disability (sensory, mental, physical or pregnancy-related) or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. MITAGS-MCC extends these principles of non-discrimination to all of its activities and operations and to all staff, interns, volunteers, contractors, vendors and clients.