We have established business accounts with local hotels in the area. Each hotel is recommended by our West Coast Campus for their different amenities or locations. Be sure to ask for the PMI rate when you call. Enjoy your stay!
THE HOLIDAY INN
211 Dexter Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
Phone Reservations: 206.728.8123
Rates include breakfast and transportation for ONE person per reservation. Rates do not include local taxes, fee and Seattle Tourism Assessment fee.
Online booking available by clicking the link below:
Due to COVID-19, the Holiday Inn will not be able to accommodate any reservations for MITAGS’ students for the month of June.
In addition, they will no longer provide transportation to/from MITAGS for the foreseeable future.
- Discounted Parking ($7 per night)
- Free High Speed Internet
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Free Shuttle (to and from MITAGS West Coast Campus Monday-Friday ~ leaves 7:30 a.m. and picks up at 4:00 p.m.)
- Close to the Seattle Center, Experience Music Project and the Pacific Science Center, guests find it easy to get around the Downtown area from its central location. The hotel has a complimentary shuttle service, transporting guests to local venues around the city and also to and from our location on Alaskan Way South.
- The Emerald Grill restaurant is next door to the hotel and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. As part of our Corporate Contract, a breakfast voucher is included for a free morning meal at the Emerald Grill, along with 24 hour access to the Lounge, which includes a business area with hi-speed internet.
- Rates include breakfast and transportation for ONE person per reservation. Rates do not include local taxes, fee and Seattle Tourism Assessment fee.
2200 5th Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
Phone Reservations: 866.866.7977
Email Reservations: email@example.com
Online booking available by clicking on the link above and entering the promotional code PMT.
For phone and email reservations, please request the Pacific Maritime rate.
- Breakfast Made to Order from the Quick Bites Menu
- Morning Shuttle to West Coast Campus (leaves at 7:30 a.m. – inquire with hotel for details. No afternoon service)
- Complimentary Wireless internet in all guest rooms and common areas
- 24-hour Business Center w/ Printer
- Fitness Room
- Afternoon coffee and cupcake reception in the lobby
- Dry Cleaning Services
- Onsite Parking available at a discounted rate
- 100% Smoke-Free Environment
- Dog Friendly Accommodations
- Complimentary Bicycles for guest use
- Complimentary Scheduled Shuttle
- Complimentary hot breakfast served daily
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary guest room & public area Wi-Fi
- Complimentary self-service washer & dryers
- Saffron Bar & Grill open for lunch and dinner
SILVER CLOUD HOTEL SEATTLE
1046 1st Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98134
All reservations are subject to 24 hour cancellation policy to avoid penalties.
PREFERRED RATES ARE NOT AVAILABLE DURING THE FOLLOWING BLACKOUT DATES:
Pacific Marine Expo in November (Dates TBD)
All Seahawks game weekends & Playoffs – CenturyLink Field (Dates TBD)
**Major public Concert events at Safeco Field and CenturyLink Field
- Located right across the street from Safeco Field, CenturyLink Field, WAMU Theater
- A few blocks from the Light Rail Station to/from Seattle Tacoma International Airport
- Complimentary high speed internet access
- Complimentary local shuttle within downtown Seattle
- Outdoor rooftop swimming pool and hot tub, Fitness Room
- Hotel Restaurant called Jimmy’s On First Restaurant & Bar (www.jimmysonfirst.com)
- Upscale Pacific Northwest dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
200 6th Avenue North
Seattle, WA, 98109
Reservations: (800) 525-4055
Lowest rates available
Please click on this link to book directly with Travelodge by the Space Needle
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor Pool
- Business Center
- Onsite Parking
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facilities