Donate to MITAGS
At the Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies (MITAGS), we believe it is of the utmost importance that maritime captains and deck officers are well-trained and prepared for any situation. That’s why we’ve dedicated ourselves to providing practical apprenticeships and continuing education to the next generation of mariners.
You can support us in our mission to cultivate skillful maritime professionals when you donate to MITAGS. You can contribute any amount to our cause by filling out a donation form.
Why Donate to MITAGS?
When you donate to the Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies, you make a difference for our mission. Every MITAGS donation directly impacts our organization, helping us further our mission of enhancing the professionalism of mariners through high-quality maritime education, training, leadership and safety programs.
Donating to MITAGS means supporting an organization that delivers the finest, most progressive maritime educational programs in the country. We provide ongoing support to our students and clients in many ways:
- Exemplary service: We provide our students and stakeholders with outstanding service by combining the strengths of academic and conference operations.
- Expert instructors: Our courses are administered by our crew of passionate and experienced instructors with backgrounds in nearly every facet of the maritime industry.
- Superior expertise: We prepare our clients to meet the growing demands of the maritime business environment with our professional expertise.
- Positive culture: MITAGS maintains an enthusiastic, can-do culture based on merit, diversity and positive relationships.
- High-quality facilities: We keep abreast of the growing needs of our students by maintaining our 40-acre campus, complete with a 232-room residence hall, dining facilities and recreation centers. We give students access to high-tech simulators and other top-quality learning resources.
You can hear from some of our many students and clients to learn more about our contributions to the maritime industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re considering donating to MITAGS, we want you to feel confident in your decision. You can browse our FAQs to learn more about what happens when you donate.
Where Does My Donation Go?
Every MITAGS donation goes directly toward our mission — providing mariners with comprehensive maritime education and training to enhance their professional knowledge and skills. Your charitable contribution supports MITAGS’ cutting-edge education work and research, which we put toward our high-quality maritime apprenticeships and education programs.
How Secure Is the Donation Process?
Our donation process is 100% secure. When you donate to MITAGS, we protect your credit card information through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. This security protocol ensures that internet communications occur with optimal privacy, authentication and data integrity, preventing unauthorized sources from intercepting your information. We also keep your name and contact information completely confidential.
What Happens After I’ve Submitted a Donation?
After you submit a donation, you will receive an email from us confirming your contribution. Your payment will typically process in one to three business days.
If you select the monthly donation field, the payment amount you choose will automatically be drawn from your account once a month.
Donate to the Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies Today
If you want to support us in our mission to further maritime education, consider donating to MITAGS. We offer many sophisticated courses, programs and research materials to prepare mariners for their careers.
Make a donation to MITAGS today!