- Length3 Days
This Refresher Course is based on the popular Risk Resource Management Course for Pilots. MITAGS-PMI worked with Captain Richard Beadon (2013 Plimsol Award Recipient) to update and expand upon lessons learned from previous BRM-P courses. This is a completely revised course with simulations based on more recent incidents/case studies, and includes discussions on the legal use of Portable Pilot Units as well as best practices for team piloting. A core element of the course is the use of specific simulation scenarios that stress the various topics and allow pilots to refine their best practices on the bridge.
Suggested Courses/Skills- Risk Resource Management Course for Pilots.
What You Will Learn
- Review of Pilot Role, Legal Standing and Current Regulations and Guidance
- Human Factors, Communication and Error Trapping
- Utilizing PPU in conjunction with BRM Principles
- Team Piloting
- Revised and up-to-date Case Studies
- Scenario Based Simulation Training