Marine Pilot Exam Preparation Course
- Length5 Days
This 5-day course was developed and designed by Maritime Pilot Examination Consultants, Captain Jim Caspers. It is designed to provide maritime pilot candidates with the maximum opportunity to succeed. During the course, students will have access to over 1,000 (one thousand) multiple choice questions that were developed specifically for Pilot Candidates that are preparing for their written examination. Please note this not an MMP endorsed or eligible course.
Suggested Courses/Skills- See Great Lakes License Prep.
What You Will Learn
- Prepare Maritime Pilot Candidates for their written exam.
- Provide subject matter expertise and training in all areas covered by their local Pilotage commission.
- Maximize scoring potential of pilot applicants.
- Provide for a complete set of reference books appropriate to the examination during the course.
- Provide multiple choice examinations at the end of each day, relevant to the topics covered.
- Provide opportunities for enrolled sutdents to take two additional practice examinations at their discretion.
- Compliance with relevant regulatory code specific to your Pilotage district.
Please see attached flyer (listed under Course Downloads) for specific topics to be covered.