Crisis Management & Human Behavior
- Length1 Days
This course (MITPMI-138) is designed for mariners designated to assist passengers in emergency situations on passenger vessels. Attendees learn to assist passengers in emergency situations, control passenger responses in emergency situations, and establish and maintain effective communications.
This course satisfies the following STCW and CFR requirements:
- Paragraph 3 of Section A-V/2 and Table A-V/2 of the STCW Code, as amended 2010
- 46 CFR 11.1105(a)(1)(iii)
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
- How to assist passengers in a emergency
- Control passenger response in an emergency
- Establish and maintain communications
- Organize shipboard emergency procedures
- Optimize the use of resources