Contingency Planning Workshop
- Length1 Days
This one-day contingency planning/emergency management seminar enhances the attendee's ability to develop ship, company and other emergency plans. The seminar follows the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1600 Standard on Disaster/Emergency Management and Business Continuity Workshop Guidelines.
Suggested Courses/Skills- None.
What You Will Learn
- List the steps in the emergency management process
- Describe methods to mitigate potential risks
- List the components of preparedness
- Understand the necessary actions when responding to an emergency
- Review the considerations in the recovery process