Bridge Resource Management – TUG
- Length3 Days
- Pre-requisiteMerchant Marine License
This course is designed to review with the attendee the skills, knowledge and proficiency, at the operational and management level, to stand a safe navigational watch, manage an efficient and effective bridge and deck team, maintain proper awareness both in port and underway, manage the tasks of towing/barge handling/ship escort/ship support, and keep proper logs and voyage plans.
What You Will Learn
Through this course attendees will demonstrate “knowledge, understanding and proficiency” as appropriate in:
- Effective bridge resource management procedures
- The procedures for maintaining a safe navigational watch at sea, at anchor and when in port
- Effective situational awareness
- Proper techniques for tug/workboat operations
Available Dates - BALTIMORE
Available Dates - SEATTLE
No available course sessions at this time. Please check back at a later date.