April 12, 2022
Maritime Conference Center has immediate job openings:
May require evening/weekend hours to meet business needs
Minimum starting hourly wage $14.75 per hour
Free parking and 1 meal per schedule is included.
Transports individuals or materials to and from specified destinations using MITAGS vehicles to various destinations as directed. May require irregular hours to meet business needs. Assists passengers to enter and exit the vehicles; assists in the comfort and safety of passengers. Lift up to 50lbs for loading and unloading guest baggage. Assist with conference duties if needed.
- Valid MVA/DMV Driver’s License
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Clean driving record required.
- Some instruction in driver training and/or automotive mechanics.
- Professional customer service skills.
- One year experience involving the driving of commercial vehicles.
- Availability to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to observe traffic laws and takes proper safety precautions.
- Ability to safely drive and operate a motorized vehicle under varying conditions.
- Ability to stay awake and maintain concentration for extended periods of time.
- Valid TWIC card or ability to apply for one if needed.
Shuttle guest between hotel, airport, light rail station and other destinations in compliance with location standards. Responsible for the vehicle call logs and assigned recording materials. Ensures that maintenance records are reviewed and updated regularly.
Submit resumes to [email protected]