The PT Accounts Payable Clerk will manage the accounts payables desk and the fixed asset database systems. They will also perform other month end journal entries and reconciliations as assigned. Will also work with external auditors during the annual audit process.
Clerk will be responsible for entering and coding invoices in the payables system. Approvals for invoices will be obtained electronically and invoices will be posted in the accounting system. Payments/check will be cut weekly. Will prepare accruals and maintain reconciliations as needed. They will also prepare 1099’s annually.
For fixed assets: Will be responsible for tracking, adding and disposing of assets in the accounting software. They will run depreciation monthly and complete reconciliations.
- Process accounts payable
- Maintain/Manage Fixed Asset database
- Reconcile and analyze G/L accounts
- Import/Export Data from one system to another
- Various In-House Software Packages: Agilisys, Hospitality Software, MIDS, Great Plains
- Must be proficient in Excel
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or Associate Degree is required
- 2-3 years’ work experience. Understanding of and the ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift, push, and carry up to 15 pounds at times.
PT opportunity at hourly rate of pay. Compensation commensurate with education and experience. Minimum ROP $19.00 to $22.00 PH.
For immediate consideration, please send resume with cover letter ASAP to [email protected].
Take a peek at us!