We know that many are now home working remotely and/or caring for children while schools are closed, so we thought it might be fun to create a maritime-themed coloring page for them AND a make a contest out of it as well!
- Download the coloring page by clicking here.
- Have your child or children color the image on the page.
- Then email email@example.com with a picture (or two) or video of the finished product to be featured on our websites and social media channels.
- Be creative – it doesn’t just have to be a picture of the coloring page (but we need that too). It could be your child in action coloring the page or holding the page when done, or perhaps they’d like to share their own thank you message to those in the shipping industry who continue to move goods around the world.
- Please note these will be shared on our MITAGS and MCC websites and social media channels. If you do not wish for your child/children to be shown in any photos online, then please do not send photos with them in it.
- In your email, make sure you include the first name of your child/children, as well as parent/guardian contact information.
- The submission deadline is Friday, April 10th.
- We will then select two RANDOM winners who participated to receive a $25 gift card to Amazon. The winners will be announced on Thursday, April 16th.
- Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and feel free to share with other family and friends!
Many thanks to our partner, Ironmark for helping us bring this to life!