The Maritime Conference Center has immediate job openings:
Fill In Bartender
Minimum starting salary $12.50 per hour
Free parking and 1 meal per scheduled shift when available.
Bartender currently reports to the General Manager and/or his assignees. Qualified candidate should be a graduate of a recognized bartending institute; or have proven bartending experience. A TAMS certificate is desired but not required. Tasks include serving guests, food prep, ordering bar supplies, setting up and working banquets and parties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years previous bartending experience with some experience in Banquet Services and/or completion of Bartending School.
- Ability to train and/or operate a Point of Sale Cash Register System and make change accurately. Monthly inventories. Maintain accurate inventory systems.
- Ability to lift heavy boxes, cases of beverages and kegs of b Ability to push/pull 180 pounds 8 inches vertically and 70 pounds to head height from the floor.
- Completion of or ability to complete fire training course and CPR certification.
Qualified candidates exhibit strong interpersonal customer service and communication skills at all times. Possess working knowledge of wines, scotches, whiskeys and bourbons. Quickly and accurately, make drinks. Exercise diligent recognition of over-indulgence/excessive consumption of alcohol and stop serving any guest who has over indulged. Professional appearance, exceptional personnel hygiene required.
Major duties and responsibilities are in accordance with the current position description. Please submit resumes/application to [email protected]
Take a peek at The Maritime Conference Center www.mmcbwi.org